1 cup besan
1/4 cup rice powder
4-5 t oil (dalda or ghee or butter)
1 cup sugar
- Sift the besan and rice .Mix both well (rice and besan)
- Add 2-3 t ghee or butter and Rip in the oil with finger tips
- use little water or milk to make a stiff dough.
- Take hand full big sized ball of the dough in to the hand put in the murugu press .
- Heat oil in the pan on the fire press the murugu press drop the few length dought in to the fire and fry few minutes and remove,like that prepared all the seve .And keep aside.
- Prepare sugar syrup by boiling water and sugar together to get a syrup of 2 thread consistency .strain and keep aside.
- Immediately put the fried seve in to the sugar syrup.dip few minutes.remove from syrup and arrange like all the seve.
1 cups : Besan
1 table spoon : rice flour
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup Jaggary
1 pinch of cardomam powder
oil for deep fry
- Mix the flour,besan and rice flour and pinch of salt ,little water to make dough.
- Make thenkuzhal in oil with the help of thenkuzhal achu. or poondi carandi make a small long stick ,
- Fry in a oil and keep side.
- Then make thick jaggery syrup ,put cardomam powder and remove from the fire and put the thenkuzhal and mix well. remove from the syrup .the jaggery shoud be full coated .
- Remove cool and serve.