2 cup rice
1/4 cup fresh coconute
salt to taste
oil for shallow fry
- Soak the rice 3-4 hours
- Grind the soaked rice with coconut and salt to make a fine paste.
- (wash a 1-2 cup of water to the mix or grinder take out the water .)
- bring to boil the washed rice water for few minutes( make Kanjii or brini)
- add to the kanji to the dosa batter ,mix well .it gives dasa softness
- heat dosa griddle ,pour 1 ladleful of mixture in centre
- spread to make a round flat pancake shape, or alllow batter to spread thinly.(if you want springle little fresh coconutes or coconut slice)
- when done flip over add little til oil cook 1 minutes flod in half and then quarter
- serve hot with coconut chutney or red chilli chutney or green curry leaves chutney.