MUTTON CHOP WITH POTATO
500 g mutton chops
1 green chilli
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp saunf
1/4 tsp jeera
3-4 pepper corns
1 small stick cinnamon
1 tsp fresh coconut
salt to taste
1 tsp chutney dal or roasted channa dal
- Chean and washed the mutton chop.
- Boiled the potato and cut Small pieces.
- Chop tomatoes,slice the green chilli,cut the onion small pieces.
- Take fresh ed coconut,1 garlic and chutney dal make a paste .
- Take turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder,1/2 tsp saunf,1/4 tsp jeera ,pepper corn and garlic make a paste.
- Heat oil add green chilli,cinnamon and onion fry for few minutes it get brown add the turmeric paste fry for few minutes, simmer the fire and add the tomatoes and mutton chop fry few minutes add 1 tsp oil cook for 5-8 minutes in the oil and add 2 cup water ,salt and cooked another 5-10 minutes till the mutton cooked .when the mutton cooked add the potatoes and the coconuts paste .simmer for another few minute s till the gravy get thick.
- serve with rice or roti