1/2 cup maida
1 litre Milk
fennal seed(saunf) few
2 Blake cardamom
2 green cardamom
1/2 bay leaves
1 1/2 cup sugar
almond and pistachios a few
ghee to fry fritters
- Sieve maida
- Make a well in the centre. Pour the milk and mix together the flour and reduced milk with a whisk so that there are no lumps ,and it is very smooth and should be of coatings consistency.
- Make a powder fennal,and cardamom seeds.( remove the cardamom skin. )
- Put the powder in the batter .
- Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Prepare syrup by dissolving sugar in water and put the bay leaves and bring to boil.till it form medium thick syrup
- Heat non stick pan and fry laddleful of the batter at a time in the middle of the pan and fry in the simmering ghee. it speard round fritters. fry the edges are golden brown and crisp on the both sides.
- remove with and draing throughly and soak in suger syrup for 2-3 minutes.and remove arrange in a tray with a little syrup coated on it and garnish with chopped almonds and pistachios.
1 cup maida
1/2 cup rava(suji)
i cup milk
1 bannana mashed
1/2 cup sugar
kewra essence or green cardamom 3-4
chopped almond and pistachios
fat for fry
- Sieve maida and suji and mix the two in a bowl
- Make a well in the centre pour milk,
- Add mashed banana ,egg,green cardamom powder.essence,sugar, chopped almond and pistachios
- Mix well if necessary slightly add water.
- This batter should be a thick consistency.it not in coating consistency.
- Keep the batter for 10 -12 minuets
- Heat fat in a karahi and fry laddleful of the batter at a time till golden brown in both side,
- This batter is sugar so fry in simmering ghee or oil.