100 g Paneer
100 g Onion
Ginger 1/2 piece
Garlic 2 small clove
2 t Tomato puree
1 t Chilli garlic sauce
1T ghee or oil
1/2 t pepper powder
1/4 t Red chilli powder
1/8 t Garam masala powderSalt to taste
- .Cut onion ,capsicum, lengthwise in to thick slices.
- chop tomatoes, ginger, and garlic finely.
- Heat oil in a pan .Saute capsicum and remove. Saute onion,and ginger,garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add chopped tomatoes ,capsicum and cook till softened.
- Add tomato puree and chill ,garlic sauce and seasoning.
- Cut paneer in to 1/2 thick triangles and put in to above mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes
- springle garam masala on top.