1 cup rava(soogi)
1 cup maida
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
2 green cardamom
3-4 tsp fresh grated coconuts
oil for frying
• Soak the rava in a little warm water for 10 - 20 minutes
• Add little milk and beat the egg for few minutes, powdered the cardamom
• Than add all the ingredients (the maida,milksugar,coconute,cardamom powder,)
Mix well.this mixer is in thick dasa better.
• Heat oil in a pan ,take one small spoon amount of the mixer pour in to the oil gently fry few minutes ,turn both side.the paniyarm get lightly brown around the corner
• Take out keep on tissue paper for few minutes. take out the oil,
• Serve hot with tea or coffee.
If you have a paniyaram vessal or pan make it rava paniyaram