200 gram spinach
300 gram boneless chicken
1 green chilli whole
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp saunf
1/2 tsp jeera
1 tsp coriander seeds
1 small stick cinnamon
1/2 small bay leaves
salt to taste
few curry leaves and coriander leaves
- Clean and wash the spinch cut it small pieces
- chop chicken,onion,tomatoes small pieces.
- take pepper,saunf,jeera,turmeric powder,corinder seeds add little water and grind it paste
- heat a pan add all ingredients chicken pieces,onion pieces,tomatoes,green chilli,turmeric paste and bay leaves .add 3-4 cup water and cook for 10 to 15 minutes when the chicken half cooked add the spinch and cook till the vegetable cooked
- heat ghee add cinnamon and cloves and curry leaves fry little .pour to the soup.
- garnish with coriander leves and serve with rice.