2 small onions
2 small tomatoes
1/4 cup peas
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp jeera powder
salt to taste
- Shell peas and cook in a little water .keep aside
- Wash and boil potatoes peel and cut it very small piece.
- Chopped the onion and tomatoes very small piece.
- Beat the egg white with an egg beater till stiff and add yolks ,tsp milk and the pepper powder, jeera powder ,salt and beat well .keep aside
- Heat ,and melt the butter in a frying pan add the onions fry for few minutes it get brown in colour add the potatoes fry few minutes ,and add the cooked peas and tomatoes fry few minutes in simmer mix well ,it well cook spread the pan evenly and take the beaten egg ,Pour over the vegetable in the pan cook over low heat ,shaken the pan slightly or occasionally ,Until the under side of the egg mixture is lightly cooked and lightly even brown and the top side well set .
- Remove from the fire .
- Put of the fire and and slightly turn carefully it other side keep on the pan for few minutes
- serve immediately with rice or bread.