100 g chicken with bones
2 small onion
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 bay leaves
few coriander leaves
1/2 t egg white
- cut chicken into small piece along with bones.add stock and let it stand for 15-20 minutes.
- chop the onion and carrots
- add chop onion,carrots ,bay leaves,peppercorns,cloves except egg white .and bring to boil and simmer for 30 minutes
- strain the soup .remove fat by straining it 2-3 times through wet muslin cloth (or it can also be done by keeping it in the fridge .the fat form a thick layer on the top can be easily removed)
- keep the soup on simmer again in the fire and when it boils add the lightly beaten egg white
- Strain into soup bowl and serve hot garnish with coriander leaves.