300 g cauliflower
1 small piece ginger
2 green chili whole
1/2 t red chilli powder
1/4 t turmeric powder
1/4 t garam masala powder or pepper powder
salt to taste
few coriander leaves
- Wash and peel potatoes and cut in to cubes
- wash and cut the cauliflower into flower lets.
- chop green chilli,and ginger
- heat 1 t fat in a karahi add the potato cubes and fry the potato till light pink in colour and remove from karahi
- now saute chopped ginger and chopped green chillies in the same oil and add the cauliflower .fry for few minutes
- now add the redchilli powder,turmeric powder,garam masala powder and salt mix well and cover and cook the vegetable on a slow flame.
- cook till cauliflower half done,stirring occasionally.
- add fried potatoes ,cover and cook for few minutes till tender.
- serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves and a pinch of garam masala.