Vermicelli Sabudana kheer
30 g vermicelli
10 g sabudana
1 cup milk
3 -4 T sugar
1 T Ghee
1 t fresh cream
2 green cardamom
- Heat ghee in a karahi and fry the vermicelli lightly brown and fry the sabudana few minutes .
- soak the saffron in 3 t milk.powdered the green cardamom.
- soak the sabudana ,and vermicelli in a little water hot or warm water for few minutes.
- heat a pan and fry the dry nuts in 1 t ghee and keep aside.
- boil 2 cup of water to bring to boil the sabudana ,for few minutes stirring constantly.Till the sabudana cooked.(if requied add little water )
- add the soaked vermicelli and cooked few minutes and add milk and simmer for 5-10 minutes cook for some time on slow fire till the kheer thickens to an even consistency.
- add sugar and cook few minutes stirring constantly,the sugar mix well remove from fire.
- add the roasted cashewnuts,raisin,and green cardamom powder.
- beat the fresh cream
- serve hot or cool garnish with cream and saffron