1 small onion
water or vegetable stock
1 bay leaves
1 small cinnamon piece
3-4 pepper corn
1 bread slice
salt and pepper powder to taste
- Chop the vegetable carrots,onion,and tomatoes small piece
- Take a pan along with a water or stock
- Cut the bread in a small cubes and deep fry in a fat to golden brown.keep aside
- Bring to boil the vegetable for 5 minutes and add the bay leaves,pepper corns,1 cinnamon, cook for 10 - 20 minutes on slow fire.
- Remove from fire and remove the bay leaves,peppercorn and cinnamon and mix in a blender
- Pass through a sieve
- Add little water and again to bring to boil for few minutes
- Serve hot garnish with fryed bread cubes.