1/2 cup sabudana (sago)
3-4 ripe mango
3 green cardamom
1 cup sugar
1/2 litter milk
2 cup warm milk
2-3 string of saffron
2 drop mango essence(optional)
- Clean ,and wash sabudana and soak in a water for 20 minutes.
- peel and Grete mangoes.crushed green cardamom,blanched almonds
- boil the1/2 litter milk add 1 cup of water and add the soaked sabudana to the milk and cook for some time in slow fire till the sabudana cooked and is soft and transparent.when the mixture starts thickening add 1 cup warm milk and keep on slow fire and keep on stirring when it becomes half its quantity remove form fire.
- Add the grate mango,sugar,powdered cardamom,and saffron ,mix well when the sugar mixed well.
- Fry the cashwnuts and raisins in a 1 t ghee add to the keer.freeze on 2-3 hour and serve cool with decorate blanched almonds.