300 g prawn
100 g peas
2-3 t fresh coconut
1/2 t khas-khas(poppy seeds)
1/4 t ginger paste
1/2 t red chilli powder
1 1/2 t coriander powder
1/4 t turmeric powder
4-5 pepper corns
3-4 baby onion
1/4 t jeera
1/4 t saunf
1 cinnamon(Dalchini) and 1 cloves
1 green chiil
Salt to taste
- Clean and de-vein prawns.keep aside.
- chop onions and tomatoes, and green chilli finely
- Grind turmeric powder,pepper corn,jeera,saunf,baby onion to a paste.
- Grind fresh coconut, khas-khas and garlic to a paste
- Heat oil in a pan add 1/4 t saunf,cinnamon, 1 cloves, fry a minute and add the chopeed green chillii,onion, the onion get brown in colour add tomatoes fry for a miniues and add the red chilli powder,coriander powder ,tarmeeric paste and peas fry for few minutes and add the prawn fry for 3-4 minutes and add water cook for 5 - 10 minutes till the prawn cooked tender ,then reduce the heat and simmer add the coconutes paste cook for few minutes till the prowns are tender and the gravy thick
- serve hot garnish with cocoriander leaves.