250 g fish
5 -6 baby onion
2 green chilli whole
3- 4 tomatoes
1 small onion
1 lime size tamarind (10 g-15 g)
1/4 t turmeric powder
1 t t redchilli powder
3 t t coriander powder
1/2 t saunf
1/4 t jeera
1 cup fresh coconuts or 1 cup coconut milk
few curry leaves
1/4 t fenugeek seeds (mathi seeds)
3-4 til oil
- Clean and wash the fish pieces.(cut the fish 2-3 pieces)
- Rup salt and lime juice on fish and keep aside for half an hour .
- Greate 1 small onion
- Grind turmeric powder,jeera,1/4 t saunf and baby onion to a paste
- Soak the tamarind in 1 cup of water and extract the tamarind juice in 1-2 cup water.
- Chop 2 tomatoes.
- Take the tamarind juice in a bowl add the tamaric masala paste,2 tomatos,2 green chiil whole, (crushed the tomatoes,and green chiili in the tamarind juice,)add red chilli powder,coriander powder, and salt.
- Heat til oil in a pan add the fenugreek seeds and 1/4 t saunf fry for few minutes and the chopped onion and chopped tomatoes,curry leaves fry till the vegetable cooked and add the tamarind juice
- Bring to boil the tamarind when the curry boiled add the fish cook for 5 - 8 minutes and add enough water ,simmer the fire cooked for till the gravy get thick.
- Now add the coconut milk or coconut paste.