6 hard-boiled Egg
4-5 green chilles
few coriander leaves
1/2 cup tomato ketchup
1/2 t red chilli powder
1/2 t chat masala
salt to taste
1 lime size tamarind
1 lime size jaggery
- Soak the tamarind in a 1/2 cup water and extract tamarind juice .
- Choped onion,green chill,coriander leaves.
- Boil the tamarind juice and jaggery in a little water for 4-5 minutes and strain.keep aside
- Cut the boiled egg in to quarter pieces.
- Take a large bowl mix all the in bowl
- serve sprinkle with a pich of Garam masala and chopped coriander leaves.