500 g bhindi( ladies finger)
1/2 t red chilli powder
2-3 pinch of turmeric powder
1/2 t mustard seeds
1/4 t roasted jeera
1/2 t roasted methi seeds
salt to taste
- Chop the bhindies very small slice
- add the red chilli powder and turmeric powder.keep on 5 minutes .
- roasted the jeera,and methi seeds and powder it
- chop the onions
- heat oil in a pan add muster seeds when they crackling add the onion fry till the onion get brown in colour and add the bindies mix well over slow fire for a minutes and add salt and cook in slow fire 5-8 minutes till the vegetable cooked (.if require sprinkle little water.)
- remove from fire and sprinkle, the powdered jeera and mathi powder and pinch of garam masala powder .mix well.
- serve with roti or rice