250 g almonds
300 g sugar
1 kg milk
1/2 cup basmati rice
2 -3 t ghee or butter
2 drop of rose water
- Blanch and grind almonds to a fine paste.
- clean rice and boil with milk in a large pan
- keep stirring with a wooden spoon till the rice cooked and gets tender
- add ground almonds and blend well pour ghee or butter and keep stirring ,when the mixture thickens
- remove from fire add the sugar and stir till the sugar is well blended if require add warm milk
- cool and add the rose water and garnish with finely chopped pistachios.