1 small lemon size Tamarind
5 g ginger
few mint leaves
1 -2 t jeera(cumin seeds)
1/8 t black salt
1-2 cup water
salt to taste
1/2 t lemon juice
1-2 t sugar
5-6 ice cubes
- Soak the tamarind in 1 cup of water on overnight
- Take out the tamarind pulp with the finger
- Add 1/2 cup of water ,mix and pass through a fine strainer discard fibres
- Grind ginger,mint leaves,cinnamon,cloves to a fine paste
- Mix well with the strained tamarind juice and leave for at least 2 hours.
- Strain through muslin cloth,and add the lemon juice and ice cube for chilling.add sugar if zeera pani is too sour.serve long glass with lemon slice and mint leaves.