500 g fish (select the fish with few bone)
1T lime juice
1 cup curd
1/2 t vinegar
1 t garam masala
2 -3 garlic cloves 1 t cumin seed powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
salt to taste a pinch of red colour
- clean and wash the fish
- sprinkle over with salt and lemon juice and keep aside.
- finely chopped garlic cloves
- beat curd and add all the masala powder(vinegar,garam masala,chopped garlic,chilli powder,red colour,and salt.
- sprinkle cumin seeds powder on fish pieces and marinate the curd mixture for 2-3 hours
- just before serving ,heat oven.Rub some butter or oil on baking dish and bake the fish pieces. for 20 to 25 minutes
- serve hot with onion rings