1 kg sabudana (sago,Tamil -javarisi,Telgu- saggu,)
6-8 Green chilli
salt to taste (1cup -1/2 t salt)
butter milk or curds
1 ts ghee
- Roast the sabudana in a slow fire .for few minutes.
- wash sabudana well and let it stand for few minutes.
- Grind 1/2 cup sabudana,green chill salt,ghee,and butter milk to a paste.
- bring to boil the water(1cup sabudana-2 cup water)
- add the sabudana cook for few minutes till the sabudana is soft and the better becomes fairly thick.
- add the paste chilli paste and little water mix well .stir frequently.the better become thick.remove from fire
- pour spoonful of this on greased thali or clean cloth or polythene sheet.
- let it sundry for two days if necessary.
- store in a air tight tin
- deep fry in oil and serve