1 cup wheat flour
1 t ghee or oil
water enough to make a stiff dough
1/4 t salt
1/4 t suji (rava,semolina)
fat or oil for frying
- Mix wheat flour ,suji with salt
- Rup the melted fat in the flour thoroughly
- Make a firm dough using enough water
- Leave the dough covered for 20 -25 minutes
- Knead the dough again for a few minutes
- Divide the dough in to small lime size balls
- Roll each ball into a thin round using oil
- Heat oil or fat in a karahi till moderately hot and fry each poori on both side by pressing little the side of the poori with the spoon till puffed ups and turn and golden brown.
- Serve with potato masala and curries.