4-6 large mangoes
sugar depents on quality and quantity.If the pulp is 1 cup ,take 1/2 cup of jaggery or gur and 1/2 cups of sugar.
1-2 tsp saffron
2 tsp salt
1 litre boiled water
- Wash and dry the mango
- Roast or boil the mango till soft or steam in pressure cooker without water.
- allow to cool.and peel
- Dissolve sugar and jaggery in 1 cup boiled water ,and make a syrup and strain the mixture.
- Peel the cardamoms and powder them.
- Warm saffron theads pound and mix in a little water.
- Take a stainless steel vessel ,put one ladle of pulp and 1 ladle of sugar and jaggery syrup mix well then rup the though the sieve,continue this process ,sprinkle a boiled water in between.when the sugar and pulp finished .mix well.The threads and lumps which do not pass through the sieve shout be removed.
- Add the powder cardamoms and saffrons.stirring constantly.
- Add the rest of the boiled water and keep in clean bottle.
- while serving take 2-3 dessert spoons per glass .mix thoroughly with a little cold water .mix well and add more water and serve,with ice cube