1kg Raw mangoes
1 1/2 kg sugar
1 liter water
1 tsp cardamom powder
2 drop of yellow or orange colour
3-4 mango essence
- Peel cut slice of mangoes and removed seeds
- Boil mango slice in a plain water when tender,remove from fire,and drain the water,throw away all the water
- In another pan put the sugar in a water and boil till the sugar syrup is of 1- string consistency.
- Add boiled mango pieces to it and cool and kept on over night
- After 3 days,remove mango piece from sugar syrup(use wooden spoon)
- Boil sugar syrup for 5-10 minutes ,then add mango piece again to it.
- Now add the food colour yellow or orange .
- Fill in to sterilized jars,close the lid and store.