200 g fish (2-3)
1/2 t red chilli powder
1/4 t coriander powder
1/4 t turmeric powder
1/4 t jeera powder
salt ti taste
oil for frying
- Clean and wash the fish piece
- Rub salt and lime juice on fish and keep aside for half an hour
- Again wash the fish well and dry it in folds of clean cloth.
- Take small bowel add all the masala powder and salt.mix well
- Apply this paste to fish pieces and marinate for half an hour.
- Deep fry in a hot fat till golden brown in colour on all side
- Serve hot garnished with onion ring ,and mint or coriander leaves.