300 g Gobhi(Cauliflower)
200 g aloo(potatoes
100 g peas
2 small onion
4-4 garlic cloves
1 small 1 '' inch piece of ginger
2-3 green chilli
1/4 t turmeric powder
1 t redchilli powder
1 t coriander powder
1/4 t jeera powder
1/4 t garam masala powder
few fresh coriander leaves
- Cut cauliflower in to florets.
- peel and cut the potatoes in a large piece
- grate onion
- crush ginger,garlic and green chilli
- chop tomatoes finely
- heat ghee or oil in a pan and fry the onion till it golden brown
- add crushed garlic,ginger and green chilli fry for few minutes.
- then add the tomatoes.and cook till the tomatoes are soft
- now add redchilli powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,cumin seeds powder,a garam masala powder and salt.stir well
- add the califlower ,peas and potatoes and saute for 3-4 minutes.mix well and add 1 cup of water ,cover and cook for medium heat till the vegetable cook tender and the gravy is thick .if necessary add water.
- serve garnish with fresh coriander leaves.