4 egg(hard boiled egg)
2 small onion
1 green chilli
2-3 t fresh coconut (paste)OR coconut juice
few curry leaves or coriander leaves
1/2 t red chilli powder
1/4 t jeera powder
11/2 t coriander powder
1/4 t turmeric powder
2-3 t tomato puree
1 small picec jaggery
1/4 t mango powder or imlee paste
ghee or oil
HOW TO BOIL THE EGG
- The water level is enough to immerse the egg.
- Keep the water to boiling in a pan,gently place the egg in the boiling water.
- Boil the egg 5 minutes for soft -boiled egg and 10 -12 minutes for hard boiled egg.
- Remove and put the egg in cold water to avoid green ring formation.
- Boil the egg and remove the shell.
- Chopped the onion.tomatoes and green chilli finely
- Heat the fat in a pan
- Saute the onion first brown in colour and add the green chilli and chopped tomatoes fry for few minutes
- The tomato cooked add the jeera powder,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder and salt cook for few minutes .add some water cook the oil separate add the tomato puree and jaggery and mango powder or( imlee paste,)add some water cook for five minutes,add the egg and coconut milk or juice simmer for few minutes till the gravy thick.
- serve hot ,garnish with coriander leaves and garam masala.