100 g maida
50 g milk
200 g sugar
50 g ghee
1 green cardamom,
chopped almonds 5-6
red colour (kasar powder) i-2 drops or powder
- Sieve maida and red colour powder .put it in a bowl.
- Make centre pour the milk and1/4 cup water mix well .keep the batter 1/2 hour.
- Dissolve sugar in water bring to a boil make a sugar syrup.
- It become thick put the maida batter ,ghee ,cordamom powder,chopped almond , mix well and cook on slow fire .be careful becase a lot of splattering will occur.
- Keep cooking with constant stirring till all the syrup is absorbed and halwa starts leaving the side of karai.