NEEDED PULSES. .(WHITE CHANNA'S,BLACK CHANNAS,SOYABEANS,RAJMA,SOYABEANS.LOBIA.)
100 g black or white Channa's.
1 t garlc and ginger paste
1/2 tRed chilli powder
1/4 turmeric powder
1/4 garam masala
salt to taste
1-2 t oil
coriander leaves few
- Pick and wash the Channa's .soak overnight in water.In winter soak in warm water.(if you forget to soak in water.take a hot pot or casserole put warm water soak the pulses )
- Take a pressure cooker put this soaked pulses add about 1-2 cup water and 1/4 t salt and pressure cook for 30 minutes.
- Chopped onion
- Blanch and cut the tomatoes in to small pieces.
- Heat fat in a pan and fry the onion,ginger and garlic paste to golden brown.till the oil is separates.
- Add red chilli powder,turmeric powder,tomato and salt.fry with the help of little water till the fat separates out
- Drain the Channa's from the water.keep the water.
- Add the channs and masalas and fry for few minutes.
- Add the water (which the channas boiled.)and cook for 10-15 minutes until the channas well mixed.
- sever hot sprinkled with garam masala,and coriander leaves .
Proceed similarly for white channas,rajma,soyabeans and lobia.
If you want to add vegetable. boil the vegetable with salt and turmeric .Add the curryes. Like (chopped carrot,potatoes,peas.beet root,brijal.)
100 g white channas
ginger 1 small piece
1/2 t black pepper powder
1/4 t red chilli powder
bay leaves one small
1/2 t tea leaves
a pinch of soda
1/2 t amchur powder
1/2 jeera powder
1/2 t anardana
1/4 t garam masala
1/2 t tomato purees
1 1 T fat or oil
salt to taste
coriandar leaves few
1 green chillis
PICK AND SOAK THE WHITE CHANNAS OVER NIGHT
- Boil the channas.In the same water with a pinch of soda .(take a muslin bag put the spices whole 2 black pepper,garlic.black cardamom,bay leaves,and tea leaves)put this bag till they are tender but taking care that the channas do not become very soft and mushy.Cook in the pressure cooker 30 minutes.
- Take out the muslin bag and squeeze out the water.
- Separate the water from the channas.
- Roast jeera and anardana on a hot pan separately and grind them in fine powder..
- Add the redchlii powder,amchur powder,garam masala powder,pepper powder,salt,and roasted jeera and anardana to the channas.chopped the tomato and green chillis and add to the channas,.
WHITE CHANNA ,BLACK CHANNA,MOOG DAL WHOLE,RAJMA,AND LOBIA.SOAK IN OVER NIGHT AND MAKE SUNDAL.
WHITE CHANNA DAL(CHICK PEAS )HALWA
1 Cup white channa
1 1/14 cup sugar
11/2 cup milk
- Clean wash and soak the dal over night
- Grind the dal to a fine paste
- Dissolve the sugar in milk and mix the channa dal paste ,bring to a boil
- And the mixture comes 3/4 Th add ghee little by little,
- Continue cooking till it thicken .remove from fire
- Add chopped nuts