400 g paneer
1/2 T Turmeric powder.
1/2 Dry ginger (in tamil sukku) powder or 1 small piece.
1 black cardamom
2 green cardamom
1/2 t garam masala.
2 small stick cinamon.
few saunf seeds.
1 cup milk
- cut the paneer into cubes and fry little oil in golden brown.
- mix the dry ginger, garam masala,1 black cardamom,aniseed ,cloves,green cardamom.1 small stick cinnamon. mix and make a powder.
- heat oil add cumin seeds,1 cinamon stick,and saunf seeds fry and add turmeric powder,freisd panner,sald fry few minutes.add water and bring to boil.
- than add the masala powder and bring to boil at few minuts
- add 1 cup milk and bring to boil anther few minutes 3-4 minutes ,keep stirring in the gravy thick,
- serve hot.