1 t maida( Refined flour)
5 cup water
rose or pineapple essence or cardamom powder
- Place the paneer on a plain working surface and knead with the heel of hand for about 1/2 minute.
- Add the 1t maida continue kneading till the grains disappear and the paneer become soft and creamy approximately 5 minute .
- Divide the mixture in to 10- 12 equal portion.form each into a ball and roll each ball with slight pressure between palms till smooth and even,
- put 5 cup water and sugar in to cooker.Place the cooker on high heat bring to a boil 5 minutes
- Boiling the water put the paneer balls one by one carefully. And bringing to boil another 10 minutes, and slow the fire bring to boil 5 minutes.
- Put a Weight . Close the cooker. Remove cooker from heat allow to cool naturally.
- After cool the cooker, Open cooker stir in essence or green cardamon powder.