200 g flour
100 g besan
water enough to make a soft dough
100 g spinach or methi
1 green chilli
salt to taste
1 t red chilli powder
a little amount dry flour for rolling
2 T oil
- Chopped green chilli,spinach or methi.
- Take pan put 1t ghee.
- fry green chilli,spinach or methi and put red chilli,salt,fry few minutes.
- mix flour,besan, fry green chilli and spinach.
- Make a soft dough using water and leave it aside for sometime.
- keep the dough covered for about 1/2 hour
- Roll each ball into a small round ,apply a little ghee or oil ,fold it and roll it again using dry flour
- heat the tawa. cook the parathas on a hot tawa.
- when one side is lightly cooked ,turn it over and cook lightly the other side.
- now apply ghee and cook paratha on bath the side till Golden brown in colour