1 cup gram flour(besan).
1 cup curd
2t Eno fruit salt
a pinch of turmeric powder
1/2 mustard seeds
3 green chillies
few curry leaves ,coriander leaves
2 t oil
2-3 lemon juice
Salt to taste
Mix besan,curd,eno fruit salt,salt,ginger paste and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Add a little water to make the batter thick.
- Grease a thali(plate),pour the batter in it and cook it by steaming till done and set.(In a pressure cooker.put the thali over a stand in the prassure cooker..pour a class of water in the pressure cooker.close the lid. don't put the weight.Steaming at 10 minutes or till done it and set.Prepar like Idli)
- Take a small bowl, take 2 t water add lemon juice,a pinch turmeric,,salt.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed,chopped green chilli,curry leaves,coriander leaves.add the lemon juice. prepare to boil few minute.
- Add the baghar over steamed dhokla .Cut dhokla in to pieces and severe garnish with coriander leaves.
(If you have not a eno fruit salt.Make a batter using curd and besan.add salt and keep the mixture over night.
Nextday add grated ginger,,soda,salt, a pinch of turmeric to the batter and mix well.)