MUTTER (PEAS)PANEER .
300 g paneer
200 g peas
1/2 green chilli
50 g Tomato puree
1 t Ginger paste
1 t Garlic paste
1 t Red chilli powder
1/2 t coriander powder
1/4 t Turmeric powder
1 t Cumin
1/2 t Black pepper powder
1/2 t garam masala
Oil 2-3 t
salt to taste
3 t cream 3t
3 t Coriander leaves chopped 3T
Water 2 cup
1. Boil the mutter for few minute .drain the water keep
2 Cut paneer into cubes. and fry paneer lightly in oil.
3. Chopped tomato,green chilli,onion .
4, Take one chopped onion,green chilli,cumin,turmeric powder,pepper powder.make paste.
4. Heat oil ,put the onion paste,fry few minutes,and add garlic,ginger paste'
5. Add one chopped onion,tomato fry for few minutes.
6. Add red chilli powder,coriander powder,fry one minute,in slow fire add l t water .fry the oil come separate.
7. Add the fry ed paneer, peas,tomato puree. and salt ,
boil few minute and add water boil for 3-4 minutes it became thick .taking care that the final preparation is not dry add if water required.
8. Sprinkle the garam masala,coriander leaves,
9. Serve prepared paneer in a bowl garnished with the cream.