2 cups semolina(rawa)
2 cup sugar (powdered sugar )
1 cup ghee or (1/2 cup ghee or 1/2 cup dalda)
10 -15 cashewnuts, fried
15 raisins, fried
4-5 green cardamom
- Heat a pan and roast the rawa until lightly (not brown) red or pink in colour with out oil.
- Take the cardamon and remove the skin and powdered the green cardamon .keep aside
- Heat little ghee break the cashewnuts in to small piece and fry the cashwnuts and raisins,and cloves and keep aside.
- Grind the rawa and suger in to a nice powder .grind first to the rava and add the sugar in a mixer and grind to a fine powder(grind to plate Laval, grind little by little,)
- Last grind the amount you add the green cardamon powder.
- Heat ghee or dala in a pan.
- Take it all powdered rawa and add friyed cashwnuts,raisins put in a large pan mix well and add the(heat ghee) hot ghee ,mix it well in a spoon,Mix thoroughly it became still warm make to a small balls (It does not come to balls shape take Little ghee or milk thought the milk make the hand wet and make a balls)
- Cool and store in a air tight container.