500 g chicken
1-2 Medium Onion
1 1/2 tsp Ginger
2 -4 tbsp ghee or Oil
1 tsp Turmeric
2 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp red Chili Powder
2 tbsp Grated Coconut
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Chopped Cilantro (for garnish)
- clean and cut the chicken small pieces.
- Chopped very finely onion,garlic,ginger,cilantro and tomatoes
- Heat oil , first Fry the onion with the garlic & ginger in the oil until it becomes translucent and brown.
- Add the chopped tomato fry for few minutes and add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,garam masala powder simmer the fire fry few minutes and add the grated coconuts ,chicken and salt ,mix well and fry for few minutes if needed add little oil cook the chicken until the masala is coated with spices.
- The chicken mixed the masala spices very well add little water cover the lid cook over on low heat for 10 - 20 minutes till the chicken cooked very soft and the gravy get thicken.
- Add lemon juice and garnish with cilantro and serve