1 cup channa dal
3-4 t Arhar dal
2 -3 t moong dal
1-2 small onion or 10 baby small onion
2 green chilli
few curry leaves
salt to taste
1/4 piece ginger
oil for frying
- Wash and soak the dal for 3-4 hours
- Chop onion,green chilli,and ginger very small pieces
- Remove all the water from dal .
- Grind the dal coarsely with out any water and add the chopped onion,green chilli,ginger grind few second.Remove take in a bowl add salt and curry leaves mix well .The dal should in thick form .(if it watery add 1 t rice powder)
- Take one lime size dal mixture roll it round and slightly press ,shape in to vada
- deep fry slowly till golden brown colour.
- serve hot with coconut chutney