1/4 cup arhar dal
2 green chilli
5-8 bay small onion
3-4 garlic cloves
1/4 t t coriander powder
1/4 t red chilli powder
1/4 t turmeric powder
1 small bay leaves
1 small piece Cinnamon
1/4 t jeera
1/2 t saunf
2 green cardamon
black pepper corn 4-5
salt and pepper powder to taste
few curry leaves and coriander leaves
1-3 drop of rose water or 1 drop of rose essence
1 t butter or ghee
- Chop the tomatoes and onions ,slightly cut the green chilli,
- Grind turmeric,pepper corn,few onion piece,1/4 t saunf and jeera to a paste ,
- Pick and wash the arhar dal add the turmeric paste and salt and cook with enough water till the dal is very soft,
- now add the chopped tomatoes,few onion piece.green chilli and crashed garlic bring to boil till the vegetable cooked very well and add the red chilli powder and coriander powder cook for few minutes
- remove green chill ,mash well,remove fire and strain , keep the dal stock,and mix the vegetable soup in a blender and pass through a sieve and add the dal stock,mix well.
- heat fat in a pan add saunf,green cardamon,bay leaves ,cloves and curry leaves, pour over the soup.add rose water.mix well.
- Strain into soup bowl and serve hot garnish with coriander leaves .