10 g basmati rice
1 cup crated freshed coconuts
100 g jaggery
2 green cardamom
1/2 cup milk
1 t ghee
- Roast the rice and soak the rice in half cup of water for half an hour
- grind the rice and coconutes coarse paste
- add water and boil the rice and coconut paste( add water in same water when the rice soaked )
- cook simmer on slow fire for 5 - 10 minutes with frequent stirring on slow fire.Till the rice cooked.
- And add the jaggery .stir well,cook for another few minutes .Mash the rice while stirring .
- when it is creamy consistency add the green cardamom powder and 1 t ghee and dry nuts .stir well the kheer get thicken .Remove from fire
- when cool add the milk serve with hot or cool.