vegetable such as ladies fingers(bindi),french beans,snake gourd,sundakai,bitter gourd,green chilli,capsicum,cluster beans (tamil-kothavarangai,hindi guar-ki-phalli,tel-goruchikkudu.
water salt to taste
a pinch of turmeric powder
a pinch of red chilli powder
- Wash and clean the vegetable
- cut the vegetable length wise a or long piece each
- keep the water to boil the pan
- add salt turmeric powder,red chilli powder.
- gently place the vegetable in the boiling water
- boil for few minutes.the vegetable get tender
- drain the vegetable on to a stainless steel sieve.
- arrange the pieces in a tray ,cover with a thin muslin cloth and dry sun for several days,till completely dry.
- store in a air tight containers.
Green chillis,capsicum and ladies finger and beans.cut this vegetable soak in salt and curd for over night .next day spread a polythene sheet in the sun dry for 3-4 days.till it dry