bread 1 slice
1/2 t red chilli powder
1/4 t pepper powder
1/4 t mango powder(Amchur)
1/4 t garammasala powder
2 T Bread crumbs
OIL FOR FRYING
SALT TO TASTE
- Boil ,peel and mash potatoes
- Crumble the paneer and mash well
- Beaten the egg.
- Dip the 1 slice bread in water and than squeeze out the water
- Mix the all masala powder,salt,potatoes,paneer,bread.mix well
- Shap into cutlets of desired shape.
- Dip in beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown
Serve hot with chutney or sauce